We will devote ourselves to providing our esteemed customers with the most enthusiastically thoughtful services for 19 Years manufacturer Nylon Fish Tape for Sweden Factory, We hope to establish more business relationships with customers all over the world.
Nylon Fish Tape
|Product:||Nylon Fish Tape|
|Wire: 100% New Nylon|
|Thickness:||3.0mm, 4.0mm, 4.5mm|
|Length:||5m, 10m, 15m, 20m, 25m, 30m, or nominated length|
|Usage:||Pull the wire through the wall or tube, save time and labor, easy and long lasting.|
The traditional range of Judin Nylon fish tapes, from high quality Nylon in ø3mm, ø4mm and ø4.5mm with fixed and interchangeable terminals.
Excellent for building installations. Complete range of accessories and complementary products for better and easier usage of the fish tape.
Fish tape or wire-puller has been designed to put an electric wire into a conduit easily and is a tool that, if a electrical worker pushes the wire-puller into the conduit and connects the wire
with the front terminal hole of the wire-puller coming out of the other side of the conduit before pulling the wire-puller, makes the wire pass rough the inside of the conduit.
1. The work ability of our product is excellent.
2. The product is also available to the work inserting a wire into a crooked place due to high bending elasticity.
3. The product uses non-conductive plastic materials, so there is no risk of electric shock.
4. The product can be used for an extended period of time
5. It does not get rusty and corrode.
6.It shortens working time remarkably in the street with many curves and long distance.
7. The price is cheap when compared with the quality.
Other Fish Tapes
Should you need any product or have any question, please do not be hesitate to contact with us.
Shipment: All goods can be delivered by Sea and By air or according to your request. Loading Port: Ningbo or Shanghai, China
Payment terms: TT: 30% deposit and left pay after receive the copy of BL within 7 days
Sample lead time: about 1-2 days Mass production lead time: about 25 days after getting the deposit
Watch the new season of Ask This Old House: http://www.thisoldhouse.com/toh/tv/ask-toh/video/0,,,00.html
Ask This Old House Master Electrician Scott Caron installs a light above a garage to illuminate a dark driveway. (See below for a shopping list, tools, and steps.)
Shopping List for How to Install a Motion-Activated Security Light:
- Motion-activated security light
- Electrical tape
- Wire connector nuts
- Replacement outlet with on/off switch
Tools List for How to Install a Motion-Activated Security Light:
- Power drill
- 1 3/8-inch spade bit
- Wire cutters
Steps for How to Install a Motion-Activated Security Light:
1. Find an existing source of power near the location of the security lighting and shut off the power to that source.
2. Cut existing wire connections using the wire cutter.
3. Drill an outlet hole through to the exterior siding using a power drill with 1 3/8-inch spade bit. Run 14-gauge wire from the inside location to the outdoor location.
4. Assemble the security light fixture.
5. Attach power wires to the light fixture wires and cover with wire connector nuts.
6. Roll out flexible putty and attach around the hole on the exterior of the house. This will serve as a barrier to make it weather-tight.
7. Attach the light fixture and electrical box to the outside siding using a power drill and screws.
8. Replace existing outlet with a switch-over-outlet device that can serve as an override.
Find the TV schedule for air times in your area: http://www.thisoldhouse.com/toh/info/0,,20058777,00.html
Click here to SUBSCRIBE to the official This Old House YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=thisoldhouse
Follow This Old House and Ask This Old House:
15 Have a licensed electrician make the final wire connections in the garage and at the main electrical panel.
You are looking for a used woodworking machine? Then you might be interested in this used machinery offer: HOMAG Double-Sided Edge Banding Machine. Find more machine tools and other used metalworking, woodworking and plastics processing machinery on www.surplex.com. Surplex is your reliable partner for the sale and purchase of used machines in Germany.